Do you or your staff spend a lot of time on manual, repetitive tasks such as:
• Entering information into a form, a sheet, or a system
• Compiling data for reporting (by doing copy/paste)
• Extracting data from websites, applications or documents
• Opening emails, checking attachments, and responding to emails
• Reconciling information from different documents or applications
• Doing calculations, checking for errors or anomaly
• Merging or moving files and folders
• Processing transactions by following standard procedures and rules
Any other similar tedious tasks…
Using Low-code, No-code, Intelligent Process Automation technology, we will automate your process for you, irrespective of:
• Your industry • Your function • Your systems • Your process • Your procedures
Automation will be done…
• Faster and economical • With no invasive IT systems changes • With minimal process changes and training • With no disruption
(Timing, location, languages)
(Chatbot / Voice bot)
Multi-lingual Virtual Agents, used for:
Used for: Preventive Maintenance, Anomaly Detection, Fraud Prevention, Optimization, Next Best Action, etc.
Used for: Process Standardization, Improvements, Optimization, Automation
Used for: Asset Optimization, Profit Maximization, Throughout and Quality Improvements
While regular automation employs technology to automate tasks that were once performed by humans, hyper-automation applies advanced technologies to automate processes and supplement human effort.
Gartner has predicted that hyper-automation will be among the top trends to watch out for in 2020 and beyond. This technology has topped the list of Gartner’s top 10 strategic technology trends which are set to enable considerable disruption and opportunities over the next five to 10 years. The global hyper-automation market was valued at US$ 4.2 billion in 2017, and is expected to surpass USD$ 23.7 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.9% over 2019 and 2027.
Using RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence), hyper-automation helps create digital workers capable of performing almost any repetitive task, while discovering new processes and creating new bots to automate them. These digital workers can also integrate with various business applications, function with structured and unstructured data, make data-driven decisions, and discover new opportunities for automation.
Hyper-automation consists of several automation technologies. Its key components include:
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML): Hyper-automation necessitates the strategic deployment of AI and ML. Businesses are leveraging AI to drive all their intelligent process. ML is being harnessed to train software to identify data patterns, intelligent optical character recognition (OCR), and natural language processing (NLP). AI and ML may be highly potent tools, but implementing them can take up a significant share of business resources. Thorough planning can ensure they integrate with other processes and technologies optimally.
2. Robotic Process Automation: RPA-powered software bots are being used to replicate repetitive and rule-based manual tasks. Despite its capabilities, however, RPA can be useful only when processes use structured data for task completion. It does not understand context or learn from or decipher unstructured data sources like images. When deployed by itself, it’s use can be highly restrictive for growing organizations.
3. Advanced Analytics: Hyper-automation can equip businesses with competent analytical capabilities. It can overcome the limitation of depending on a singular automation tool, like RPA, in that it can work with structured as well as unstructured data. Organizations that implement hyper-automation can access and analyze data, which would otherwise be inaccessible, to gain insightful information that aids sound decision-making. In fact, hyper-automation can transform unstructured data into structured data, which can then be utilized by RPA.
4. Business Process Management (BPM): BPM is widely considered as the bedrock of many a successful automation strategy. It helps build, monitor, and improve organizational strategies, which can be particularly helpful to companies new to automation. To stay competitive, it is important that businesses build new workflows, and test them before deployment to avoid potential operational failure. BPM can help as it can be used to manage an organization’s hyper-automation initiatives and strategies.
With increasing digitization, it is necessary that your business can unlock as many opportunities for automation as possible. At Hyper-botz, we understand this and strive to identify and automate all possible business processes with RPA and Al technologies.
We will enable departments across your organization to participate in the automation process in a seamless manner. Our experts will prepare your organization for hyper-automation by deploying AI-based technologies that enable people and bots to automate processes cohesively. We will get you started and manage the complete automation cycle – from uncovering opportunities for automation to measuring the ROI.
As a business, you will be able to take advantage of our technologies and skills to do more with less, and gauge the true impact of automation on your organization. Through our intelligent automation solutions and services, your organization will be able to integrate advanced and intelligent technologies with not only your processes, but also legacy systems.
Stakeholders stand to enjoy seamless access to data, while communicating with your organization in a hassle-free manner. With our help, your organization will be able to use automation technologies to augment its bottom line and lower costs.
10619 Saluda Ave.
Glen Allen, VA 23060. USA